April 15, 2016 - TrumpASAP.com
Rush Limbaugh seems more determined, than ever.
Determined to destroy the last remaining shreds of 26 years of hard earned trust and credibility. His vaunted "99% accuracy rating" now seems as absurd to conservatives, as it has been to mocking mush-headed college plebs and SNL regulars, since 1988.
How does any thinking person explain Limbaugh's latest daily contribution to the NeverTrump campaign?
Today, Limbaugh lied when he claimed Trump lied about Colorado's planned presidential primary election. This despite the easily provable fact that Trump's statement is 100% accurate. Making Limbaugh's statement 100% false.
As Trump stated in his April 14, 2016, WSJ op-ed: in April 2015, Colorado GOP leaders cancelled plans for a primary election that would have allowed all 1M Colorado republican voters to vote for the presidential nomination. Making Limbaugh's attack on Trump, an unforced, provable, abjectly adsurd, lie as evidenced by the following:
From Donald Trump's WSJ op-ed, April 14, 2016:
- A planned vote had been canceled. And one million Republicans in Colorado were sidelined. LINK
RushLimbaugh.com, April 15, 2016:
- Now I hate to do this, but that just isn't correct. There was never going to be an election, a primary election in Colorado and this op-ed gives the impression that Colorado was gonna have a vote. There was gonna be a primary and people are gonna vote like they have in other states and at the last-minute changed their mind. There never was a plan to vote. There was never a plan to vote that was canceled in Colorado. LINK
How desperate does a $50-70M per year Establishment Media controlled fraud have to be to not check a few basic facts? Kinda like declaring daily, since December 14, that Mr. Donald "Wall/Deport/USA" Trump is "not a conservative".
The following evidence proves Rush Limbaugh to be a despicable NeverTrump advancing dangerous-to-America fraud:
Denver Post, April 22, 2015:
- Democratic and Republican legislators are drafting a measure to create a presidential primary in Colorado, The Denver Post has learned, a significant shift in one of the last dozen or so states that operates on a caucus system. LINK
Denver Post, May 4, 2015:
- An apparent disagreement among Republicans led a Senate panel Monday to reject the party’s own push to create a presidential primary in 2016. LINK
From the Denver Post, August 25, 2015:
- The GOP executive committee has voted to cancel the traditional presidential preference poll after the national party changed its rules to require a state's delegates to support the candidate who wins the caucus vote.
- An effort earlier this year to switch to a presidential primary system failed amid party infighting. LINK
You'd think earning $50-70M per year, spewing his Establishment Media master's edicts, Limbaugh might hire a fact-checker, before calling the leading conservative presidential candidate a liar. Instead, Limbaugh's safety-net is his after-the-fact lie obfuscator, the Sullivan Group, which will no doubt drop Limbaugh's "accuracy rating from 99.892% to 99.891%".
Limbaugh insists he is not a NeverTrump, just AlwaysCruz. Scant difference. How is lying about Trump, 100% unblemished ass-kissing Cruz, to force a fraudulent nominee-stealing GOPe Colorado-replicating convention, any different than the strategy of the official NeverTrumps?
After lighting his pants on fire today, Limbaugh will have a full schedule this coming week declaring the "sky, blue", 99 times, to get his "accuracy rating" back to 99.892%.
Lucky for Limbaugh, Trump can destroy Cruz and only so many Establishment Media GOPe-protecting millionaires at once.
We'll just have to wait.